|Is Josh Reddick in the Indians future, and with this look please?|
Yes, the Cleveland Indians are playing really good baseball indeed.
In today's podcast, EHC's Jim Pete and Mike Hattery talk about the Indians next two months of baseball, Michael Brantley's lost season, and the direction your Cleveland Indians will likely go because of it. With Yan Gomes out for potentially two months, and with Brantley not being able to get past the last hurdle without discomfort, will Chris Antonetti and Mike Chernoff turn to the offense, or is a reliever still at the top of the bill?
Here's the lineup:
- Yep, the AL Central is AWESOME!
- If the Indians go .500, hey, they still win 90 games.
- So, if the Indians have to go .500, what's the rest of the Central have to do?
- Here comes the deadline
- The only way the Royals can pass the Indians, is attacking the deadline, and demoralizing their future
- Supplementing the outfield with Clint Frazier, like the Red Sox did with Jacoby Ellsbury in 2007.
- Outfield regression?
- Josh Reddick, and focusing on the Oakland A's Billy Beane?
- Joe Wendle
- Addressing the bullpen
- What is Terry Francona gonna do?
- Rotation to Miller to Allen? Scaring the shit out of the AL in 2016.
- Cody Anderson, and the @sportsnom principle
- Why don't the Indians see what they have now?
- Does Yandy Diaz come up?